Care & Cleanliness
As part of our ongoing commitment to our guests, we have implemented an enhanced standard of care and cleanliness to ensure a safe and comfortable stay with us.
- Due to health and safety guidelines, some amenities may not be available.
- We kindly ask guests to wear masks/face coverings and practice social distancing in the Lobby and public spaces.
- One person per room is permitted to enter the Lobby to check in.
- Cancellation policy: Reservations may be cancelled up until 48 hours prior to arrival free of charge.
- Questions can be emailed to our Health Officer, David, at firstname.lastname@example.org.