Make The Most Of Your Trip To Disney’s Food & Wine Festival
Disney® California Adventure Food & Wine Festival is back for its eighth year! From March 4th to April 26th, visitors can explore California’s regions and neighborhoods through food, drinks, entertainment, merchandise and more. This year’s festival will feature twelve marketplaces including returning favorites like Smokejumpers Grill and new additions like Bayside Brews serving up craft beers from local breweries.
There will be live music at the Palisades Stage on Saturdays and Sundays, educational seminars for beer enthusiasts, cocktail demonstrations hosted by CORKCICLE, family programming with culinary demos and more! The theme for this year’s festival is “Taste of what you’ve been missing”. The only way to know what you have been missing is by attending this tasty event!
Disney® California Adventure Food & Wine Festival
The Food & Wine Festival includes events such as:
- Explore CA regions & neighborhoods with food, drink, entertainment, merchandise, and more
- A dozen marketplaces
- Sip & Savor Pass available
- Local, celebrity chefs & Disney® chefs on Saturdays & Sundays
- Free events: culinary demonstrations; festival marketplaces; family programming; cocktails at Sonoma Terrace hosted by CORKCICLE; live music
- Bookable (paid) events: Carthay Circle Winemaker Receptions and Wine, Beer and Mixology Education & Testing Seminars
- Live music at the Palisades Stage and Paradise Gardens Bandstand
- Visits with Chef Goofy & Friends
- Craft activities
Tickets and theme park reservations are required. You can find more information at the Food & Wine Festival website.
Food & Wine Festival Events
The Disney® California Adventure Food & Wine Festival is a celebration of the best food and wine from California. Different regions of the state are known for ingredients like avocado, citrus, strawberries, peppers and artisanal cheese.
Attendees can also purchase a Sip & Savor Pass which includes a variety of exclusive tastings of food, wines and beer from the marketplace kiosks.
Explore California regions and neighborhoods with local food, drinks, entertainment, merchandise and souvenirs that can be purchased at Disney® California Adventure Park.
Anaheim, CA Hotels near Disneyland®
Tropicana Inn and Suites is the perfect place to stay when visiting the Disney® California Adventure Food & Wine Festival. Our hotel offers a variety of rooms and suites that will accommodate your needs while in Anaheim. We are just a 5-minute walk away from the main entrance to both parks.