Disneyland® After Dark: Villains Nite
Disneyland® Resort is the place to go for fun and unique events this Spring! Among them is Disneyland® After Dark: Villains Nite, a brand new way to have a devilishly good time inside the Park after hours and into the early morning. Tickets are still available and we recommend booking Villains Nite quickly as tickets won’t last long!
Villains Nite is the next Disneyland® After Dark event, happening April 30, 2020, in Disney California Adventure® Park. Have fun watching the Villains Cabaret as your favorite outlaws sing and dance. Shake it up at one of several DJ dance parties held throughout the Park all night or chow down at some themed eateries exclusive to Villains Nite. Enjoy some of the Park’s most popular rides and attractions throughout the night.
Disney® PhotoPass photographers are set up with villain themed backgrounds for those interested in having their pictures taken. Major highlights of the night include:
- Villains Cabaret: Includes an all-star, villainous cast!
- Shake It Up: Dance the night away as a spell to boogie is cast upon you.
- Strike a Pose: Get that perfect photo with your favorite villains and sidekicks.
- Mirror, Mirror: Enchanting backdrops await your evil photos.
- Decadent Bites: Indulge in sinfully delicious snacks and treats.
- Merchandise: Don’t forget to leave without snagging your special, villainous gear!
- Special Keepsake: All guests will receive a commemorative credential and guide map plus unlimited downloads of Disney® PhotoPass photos taken during the party.
Tickets for Villains Nite cost $109.00 for guests ages three and older. You can purchase tickets online from now through April 29, 2020. Guests under 18 years need to be accompanied by an adult.
Disneyland® After Dark Guidelines
There are some details and rules you want to keep in mind before venturing out to one of these events after dark. Keep in mind the following:
- Events last from 9 PM to 1 AM.
- Admission into the theme park begins at 6 PM.
- Costumes must be family-friendly and safe to wear the entire night.
- If you choose not to wear a costume, remember to dress comfortably so that you can enjoy the evening.
- There are no refunds once the ticket purchase is made.
Book a Night at Tropicana Inn and Suites
After a night of fun, you may want to stay at a hotel within walking distance of the Park. Book your room at the nearby Tropicana Inn and Suites in Anaheim, conveniently located directly across the street from the main entrance of Disneyland®. Reserve your room today!