The Disney® Food and Wine Festival Returns March 1-April 22, 2024!
The Disney® California Adventure’s Food & Wine Festival is returning for 2024 and it promises to be bigger and better than ever before. Here’s our guide on when to go, what to expect, and where to stay.
Where It’s Located
The Food & Wine Festival is located in Disney® California Adventure Park. The festivities are only located in this park, and do not extend into the neighboring Disneyland® Park, so be sure to plan your reservations accordingly!
When to Go
Guests can enjoy specialty food & wine between March 1 and April 22. The best days to go to avoid heavy traffic are generally Monday through Thursday mornings and afternoons.
What to Expect
The Festival will feature 12 new marketplace-style booths with a wide array of snacks, craft cocktails and beers, wine, and non-alcoholic beverage choices. Plus, guests looking for something a little more substantial can visit select restaurants throughout California Adventure Park to try new menu items.
Some of last year’s most popular dishes included culinary delights like:
- French onion grilled beef tenderloin slider with gruyere cheese
- Fresh-made herbed crackers with aged white cheddar and zesty-sweet salami and cherry jams
- Vintage mimosas with a variety of fruit juices, nectars, and syrups
- Blueberry pancake-flavored cold brew coffee with oat milk, brown butter, demerara and maple syrups, and garnished with blueberry sweet cream and cinnamon crumble
- Slow-roasted mustard pork Cubano slider with smoky swiss cheese, ham, and pickles on a sweet Hawaiian roll
- Guava-lychee infused mule with vodka, grapefruit hard cider, guava and lychee nectars, ginger, and freshly squeezed lemon juice
Entertainment is also an exciting part of the festival and event-goers of all ages can enjoy special appearances by Chef Goofy, the Jammin’ Chefs, and characters from Disney’s beloved Alice in Wonderland.
Important Things to Consider
As you’re planning your trip, keep these important things in mind:
- To enter the festival, guests must have a park reservation and a valid Magic Key pass or Disney® California Adventure Park ticket
- Park reservations fill up fast, so you’ll want to get yours as soon as possible
- Guests need a valid, government-issued photo ID to consume alcohol and participate in certain activities
Plan Your Stay
All the fun and excitement of Disney® demands a good place to rest in between activities. Tropicana Inn & Suites is located directly across the street from the parks, just one hotel away from the pedestrian crosswalk and main entrance. This makes it easy to get to and from the park, without wasting time on transportation. Book online or call us today at 714-635-4082.