Exploring The Avengers Campus At Disney® California Adventure Park -- Attractions, Musicals, & More
Don’t miss the superhuman fun at Disney®’s Avengers Campus this summer! With character appearances from your favorite costumed heroes, exciting rides, and out-of-this-world food, you’re sure to create family memories to last a lifetime. Read on to learn more about the festivities and attractions offered.
Rogers: The Musical – Opening June 30
Rogers: The Musical is a creative retelling of the history of Captain America in a one-act musical designed to captivate audiences of all ages. You’ll hear music from the Captain America: The First Avenger and Hawkeye films and enjoy appearances by Nick Fury, Peggy Carter, and more.
Make your day even bigger – and better – with the Premium Viewing Experience and get:
- Access to an exclusive lounge area with reserved seating
- First choice of seats
- Priority photo opportunities by Disney® photographers
- A keepsake popcorn bucket with red, white, and blue kettle corn and bottled beverage
- A souvenir lanyard
The 30-minute musical show is located at the Hyperion Theater in Hollywood Land at Disney® California Adventure Park. This theatrical performance will only be available for a limited time, so be sure to check it out during your next visit.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What kind of rides and attractions are located on the Avengers Campus?
There are tons of great attractions and rides inside the Avengers Campus, including:
- WEB SLINGERS: A Spider-Man Adventure – Get into a WEB Slinger vehicle to trap Spider-Bots before they wreak havoc on the entire park!
- Guardians Of The Galaxy – Mission: BREAKOUT! – Help Rocket Raccoon rescue the Guardians Of The Galaxy from The Collector’s clutches in a free-fall drop like no other. And with 6 different storylines and soundtracks, you can keep coming back for a new experience.
- Ancient Sanctum – Explore the mysterious ruins of the Ancient Sanctum and see the glowing Orb of Cagliostro at night. You might even meet Doctor Strange!
- Avengers Headquarters – Train with Black Panther and see an action-packed superheroic confrontation on the headquarters rooftop!
Where are the best places to eat at the Avengers Campus?
When you’re feeling famished at the Avengers Campus, there are a few places you can grab a bite to eat. Pym’s Test Kitchen is an exciting Ant-Man themed restaurant where you can taste-test experimental dishes like the Calculated Breakfast and the Subatomic Chicken Sandwich.
Terran Treats also offers snacks on the go like churros, puff pastries, and freeze-dried Skittles, and Shawarma Palace has delectable chicken and falafel wraps if you need something a little more stick-to-your-ribs.
How do I go about meeting Marvel Characters at Disneyland®?
The best place to meet your favorite Marvel characters is at the Avengers Headquarters! You could see Iron Man, Thor, Captain Marvel, Black Widow, Captain America, The Guardians Of The Galaxy, Doctor Strange, Black Panther, Ant-Man, The Wasp, and so many more. Also, don’t miss out on an incredible photo opportunity in front of the Avengers Quinjet.
Where should I stay when visiting the Avengers Campus at Disney® California Adventure Park in Anaheim?
With all of the excitement going on at the Avengers Campus, you’re going to want somewhere comfortable to settle down at the end of the day. Tropicana Inn & Suites is located just across the road from Disneyland®, so you don’t have to go far to get to and from your superhero exploits. Contact us today at (714) 635-4082 or visit our website to schedule your stay.